Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Weekly Challenge #203: Athitzi by Seven

One thing, of many, that I love about Zentangle, is that our community is so large that I have met many people from around the world just because we share the love of tangling. The tangle chosen for this week comes from Germany created by Seven and it's name is Athitzi. It is a tangle that is very simple and mesmerizing to draw. I was unsure where to go with this, but I had a tracing of a stencil I purchased from Jenny Perruzzi (Acadia Laser Creations) that was just sitting on my desk waiting to be finished. You can buy Stencils (or rather Zencils!) from Jenny here.

I had fun with this tangle and will defiantly keep it in my "go to" tangles.


10 comments:

  1. That's so cool. I love that stencil. The design works so well with Athitzi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tile. Good job using this tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the zencil too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how Athitzi adds texture to your zencil. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very beautiful, the white in it is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and very elegant tile! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really works with that Zencil! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work on this. Like the contrast. Like the connecting Celic knots.

    ReplyDelete